ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Monday, February 1, 2010

First Try at a small wedding cake



Angie and Jim are getting married in March. They are just doing a small Wedding.. They only want a small cake for the "shoving in the face" moment! I told her that I would make it! Now everyone that knows me knows that I suck at baking... I rather cook! But I love Angie to death and thought I would do this for her! Her colors are Sage green and Dark Blue! I couldn't find any white daisies so I used pink and orange for my "Practice" cake! Take a look and let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Amanda & Clay said...

Good Job!! Is that Marshmellow fondant??

THE Bjarnson's said...

No, I didn't know that they had Marshmellow fondant... It just label white fondant.. with now taste.. I'll have to go find that! thanks!

Hans and Chelsey said...

Tina your cake looks awesome. I didn't know that you knew how to do cakes! That is great. I am sure that you are going to make an adorable cake come their wedding. : )

Chelsey

THE Bjarnson's said...

Thank you Chels.. I just started the making process.. usually i'm not a baker.. haha

Hans and Chelsey said...

Yeah I bet. Well Tina it looks great!

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

Looks great!