ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yeah, for WiNtEr!

The Dial Family Cabin!











































My Sister Amy's in laws have a cabin up in the Oakley area. We try to go over year to go snowmobiling. I just love it up there. I can't get enough of the peace, and how beautiful it is. We had so much fun! This is only Rhett's second year going up. The snow wasnt that deep, which was kind of sad. They have a hill area, which we love to go on, because its like a rollercoaster. But we couldnt because of the dang snow. This Year my brother Jason brought of his Girlfriend Jessica. She is getting to know the family, and we love her. Its great spending all this time with the family. We got stuck a few times, its a little frustrating, however very fun at the same time.







5 comments:

Alli B said...

Hey Tina! I was just checking out blogs and I came across yours. You and Rhett are so cute together!!!

YACEYFACE said...

TINA MONIQUE,
I KNOW THAT CABIN!!! THE VERY FIRST PICTURE. ITS IN THE SAME AREA AS MY GRANDMAS. I THINK ANYWAY LOL

Heather said...

Is that cabin in the hidden lake cabin community? It looks familiar!

THE Bjarnson's said...

Alli- Thank you, I'm always checking your blog out. Its a great way to keep in touch with people.

Lacey- Well we know its in the same com. so I'm sure you have seen it. I miss it up there I want to go back.

Heather- No its in a place called Smith and Moorehouse.

Amy Dial said...

It's actually called Pine Mountain. Before Smith & Moorehouse. =)