ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Friday, December 26, 2008

Tis the season...Christmas Morning.










This Christmas, Rhett left me many hints to what he wanted, I wasnt so willing to give out information. I knew that Rhett wanted an Ipod. He has wanted one since we started dating. Well the day after Thanksgiving, I went out to face all the other crazy people to shop, for amazing deals. Well if any one saw that in the RC Willey ad they had the 2nd adition Nano Ipods( the short stubby ones) for only 68 dollars. Well my sisters Amy, and Heidi, and My mother waited in line for a good hour.. on Amy's part. We finally get inside and we split off to find the Nano Ipods for my brother in law and for my husband. Finally Amy and I get to the front of line and they say that they have sold out of the Ipod. Well Rhett already new I was going to get one for him, I already bought him the headphones for it... so I had to get one, no matter what the price was...If you look above you can see he is very happy with the Ipod he got.. He also kept telling me that he used to have these Homer Simpson Slippers that he could stick his foot in Homer's mouth. He wanted them so badly that.. That I had my sister get on Amazon and order them so that Rhett wouldn't see it on our Amazon account (FYI.. Amazon is amazing.) Well a few days before Christmas we were shopping at Target and low and behold... Target had the Homer Slippers. I could tell he wanted them.. So I hurried up and was like " oh these are made cheaply, see look this ones has a hole." And I walked off towards the movies, knowing that he would follow. I mean I already had boughten the slippers a few weeks before. I didnt want him knowing. Christmas was great for Rhett and I this year. We got to see everyone in our family, except for Rhett's older brother and his family. On another note. . As you can see in the picture above, I got Squence for Christmas... Well I know I look super excited. You see we went shopping the Saturday before christmas at Smiths to get some things for a Primary lesson we were doing the next day and Rhett saw the game and wanted it really bad. He even told me that it was on the "blow out" sale. I said it was okay to get. . Haha and then he wraps it for me for Christmas. His excuse was that he thought it would be funny to give it to me. Haha I have a pretty funny husband. I'm so thankful for him, and all that he has brought to my life. I love you babe.




No comments: