ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just For Fun, I'm a little nerdy!


Conan Cory Bjarnson




















Oaklee Jencyn Bjarnson

So I was looking at my Brother Jason's Friends Myspace page. They are also on my friends list. But yes, I do love looking at everyones pages. Anyhow they found this website called http://www.makemebabies.com/ . So I thought I would give it a try. And NO, Rhett and I are not expecting!! Oh so you pick, what gender, or either. Youn have to name it, and pick the But I mean wouldnt you just kind of want to see what your future babies could look like. HAHA some of these are scary and I know that our kids will be much cuter then this.



























2 comments:

Chelsea said...

cute?
maybe a little creepy! Your babies will be MUCH cutter! ;)

THE Bjarnson's said...

Yes, I know they will be. Both me and Rhett have good looks. I think these kids are creepy too.