ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Friday, November 14, 2008

Pumpkin Carving..

I just love Halloween, just because I get to carve Pumpkins, make a mess, and make really good pumpkin seeds. My pumpkin is on the left and Rhett's is on the right.. If you cant tell what his is its an haunted house, with bats and a moon.
See the mess I get to go through and pick all of the seeds out. Thats right I went through that entire bag of goop just to get the seeds.. Haha it took a few hours. But I love homeade pumpkin seeds.. Oh okay who am I kidding I love anything that I can add salt too.

As you can tell Rhett is very excited to carve his pumpkin. You see this is the first time that he has ever carved a pumpkin like this. He is used the old boring way.. you know triangle eyes and a circle nose and a crazy smile... Looks like this year he was the only one with a crazy smile. He went through the book, trying to decide on what picture to do. . Of course he picked the hardest one to do. I lied and told him it would be easy.. Heidi had to show him a few tricks on getting the tiny ones out...I wouldnt dare touch it.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Good job updating Tina! Cute blog!