ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Friday, December 26, 2008

This Christmas.




This is pretty much Rhett's and mine FIRST Christmas together. Last year when we were dating, Rhett's family went to New York to visit Rhett's oldest Brother and his family. When I got married to Rhett, I inherited a butt load of ornaments. I brought one box into our relationship, where he brought SIX. Haha. Here is our beautiful tree, that my mother donated to us. Rhett was a little sad because some of his ornaments needed to be plug into the lights..But with this FABULOUS tree we had fiber optic lights. So in a way I lucked out.. less boy ornaments. . As Rhett is reading this he is getting upset, and feels that I'm dogging on his ornaments. Lets just get this straight it's not that I'm dogging on them. He has a lot of them that I like a lot, there are just a lot of boy ones. Next year when his mom has a look at ornaments.. I need to make sure that we get some girl ones. haha. Needless to say, I'm very grateful to have the ornaments.

No comments: