ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Belated... But still its good!




Who would have thought! I love both of these pictures. My grandparents Celebrating there 51st Annv. Here on Virginia Beach,Virginia. As well as Rhett and I Celebrating our 1st Annv. I love that we are both walking into the ocean hand in hand. They were so sweet enough to invite Rhett and I on their vacation. We were going to go on vacation with our tax return money. Then Rhett and I decided to buy and house and use that money for that. We found a house and were so excited. They told us that we would be closing on May 1st. Which was good for us, we had to be out of the apartment by then. Then we were told the 15th of May. Which we were fine with because, we had already taken that time to go on vacation. But then We were told that wouldnt happen. So MY DEAR SWEET GRANDPARENTS invited us on there Annv Vacation. I'm so glad that we went, it helped destress us and it was great for them to get to know Rhett more. The trusted him so much that they even let him drive the rental car... which is saying a lot for them! It was a great trip! We went to Old Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown! It was such a nice trip! Here is a fun part, that I will share... We flew standby (My Mom retired from Delta.. We still get our flight benifits) Well If anyone knows how standby is... is crazy yet nice! Well we were scheduled to leave friday morning, it was the best flight going into Atlanta Ga that day from New Port News VA. Well that morning my grandpa and Rhett went outside to load the car with our things. Problem is that when they walked out the door stuck, they couldnt get in and we couldnt get out. So I had to call Maintance they came and tried to get in. They ended up coming up our balcony, and this guy kept trying. I was getting so nervous it was getting way to close to our time when we had to be at the airport. Anyways to make this long story sort of short. I ended up telling the Maintance man that I was going to jump off the balcony because I needed to be to work the next day. He said that he couldnt allow me to do that, and wouldnt let me climb down with a ladder. Well when my grandma and the guy werent looking I JUMPED! I hurt my leg and ankle, and lower back... but SHHH I didnt tell my grandparents. I'm fine now. (We were on the second story.) Oh and to make this even more funny.. we didnt make that flight! In fact we couldnt make any flight at that airport! We had to have my grandpartents pick us up and drive us to another airport about and hour half away. We made that flight. Then we were stuck in Atlanta. We did get home (in Utah) unit 11 that night.. 1am in Ga time... Anyways I know that this is a belated post! But I needed to post something, I havent for so long. I will post pictures of my house soon!

No comments: