ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Friday, July 31, 2009

Aw, man, i have to read?

Researching is hard. I've been writing my issues paper and i'm happy with my progress. So we had to do some hard resaerch for the paper, which is something i'm not used to, so it was good to do and learn how. I found some really good sources, different articles from really smart intelligent people or at least they sound like it, but when i found them, i just saw how long the articles were and thought, "aw, man, have to read all of this." Yes, my lazyness was about to get the best of me, and doom my paper to a failing grade. But no, i saw the ultimate goal of me being able to write something fairly decent, instead of forcing my teacher to read my alphabetical crap. So i got to it, i started reading and reading, i couldn't stop, and then something magical happened. I was able to find out some cool stuff, which made the writing process easier. Who would've thought that would happen, not me, go figure. so i learned a lesson. Everything is for a reason, even researching. So i was dragging my feet, but i was able to get over it, and get going. So i also learned to not be afraid and not to be lazy. Someday, after all these lessons i learn each day, i might be a better person.

No comments: