ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Friday, November 14, 2008

Bridals








So...like any other Bride you have to choose the most ecxiting and exotic place to do your bridals. I Chose the Salt Lake, Salt Flats. Since I got married in May, We had to take them in the freezing month of April. See I was just so cought up in the moment, with getting married. That I didnt think that taking pictures in the middle of April, outside, would be a problem. HAHAHA It was freezing and very windy.. I had to pin up my bangs just so they would stop blowing in my face. Not only was I getting my bangs in my face, I am on the Salt Flats... and whats on the ground.. you got it Salt. Uh I couldnt get my eyes to stop watering. My make-up was running. The photographer's husband(Rhett's cousin Cameron) just said that I was just so happy to be getting married,that I kept crying... haha. I wish.. All in All It was a very amazing experiance. If any of you out there want to do it at the salt flats.. just make sure that you go potty before you head out. You do not want to go in there Traveling Johns... aka Port-a Potties.

No comments: