ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Names!!

Rhett and I have finally agreed on names! We have had the girl name picked out for some time now. We have decided if we have a girl we will name her: Oaklee Monique Bjarnson. If we have a boy we will name him: Boston Cory Bjarnson! We couldnt be more excited.. I am still gagging mostly in the mornings.. I still have some bad days, where I will gag all day long! I can't wait until we found out what we are having!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute and fun!

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

Cute, how exciting! I have a cousin named Oakleigh!

THE Bjarnson's said...

Thank you! We are very excited that we have picked the names! However I'm thinking Rhett wants to change Boston Cory to Boston Blaine. I think that is way too many B names for one person. I love the spelling of Oakleigh, but Rhett wont hear any of that. He hates the leigh.Crazy guy.