ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thank Goodness....

I enjoy being pregnant, the very thought of someone growing inside me, is amazing! I can't wait to see what the baby will look like. If it will look more like me or Rhett. I have been sick every single day, some days are worse. I hate to take showers, no matter when I take them. They make my tummy turn. I hate brushing my teeth in the morning. Everyday I look at my toothbrush and think about if I really should try and brush them. Then if it makes me sick, I have to stick my head under the sink to cool down. I end up laying on the bathroom floor, breathing in and out trying to not think about throwing up. Every morning, I'm sick.. One thing that helps me is Otter Pops!! Uh I love them, they have to be the green, orange, or purple ones.



I eat them at 6:30 AM with my AC on, every morning!! I would die without them, okay not really.

No comments: