ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools


So my boss at work told me that for April Fools, I should tell everyone that I'm pregnant. I didnt think that anyone would believe me. Everyone always ask, when am I going to get pregnant, am I pregnant. I always tell them No, and never. So I got thinking that Maybe if I got an ultra sound they might believe me. I stole this from my friend Chelsey's Myspace page(of baby Arlee) Rhett and I went into the icon paint and earsed her name, date, and time and added my info. I got some shiney paper from work. So today I took it into work and It was so funny. I had some people believing and some not. I tried really hard to convince people. I said I'm four months, due August 25th and its a girl. Then they were like whats her name.. My quick response Oaklee. I tried telling Debra in Customer Service... but she was just so happy. I couldnt lie to her so i had to tell her after a minute or two that it was a joke. Then at three o'clock the more staff came in and I had told all of them and Andi started crying and I couldnt help it I had to tell her. Uhh needless to say.. Im not a very good lyer. (sorry Chelsey for stealing your babys picture. love ya)
If you look close you can see my name. Well I hope you have a good laugh.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thats was soooooooooooooooooo funny! Nice photoshoping job too!

Hans and Chelsey said...

Tina,
You are a dork, but I love it!!! I wish that it was true though and you really were pregnant. I must say though that baby is pretty darn good looking in real life. : )

Chelsey

THE Bjarnson's said...

Thanks and Thanks... I'm bowing right now. Hahahehe. It would be cool, but I think we will wait just a tab bit more.